We will begin our journey by signing up to Appwrite cloud and creating our first project.
Sign up to Appwrite cloud
Head over to cloud.appwrite.io
- Click on the Sign up link.
- Enter your name, email address, and password and click on the Sign Up button.
Create new organization
Once you have signed up, you will be redirected to the onboarding where you will be asked to create a new organization.
- Enter the name for your organization
- Select a desired plan.
- Optionally you can provide a custom ID.
- Click on the Get started button to create your organization.
Create new project
Once you have created your organization, you will be redirected to the projects page.
- Click on the Create project button.
- Enter the name for your project.
- Give a custom easy to remember ID for your project (optional).
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the region for your project (Right now only one region is available).
- Click on the Create button.
That’s all you need to do to create your first project. You will be redirected to the project dashboard. You can now start using Appwrite for your app’s backend needs.